Sunday, November 19, 2023

My grades for participation

Throughout the course, I believe I have demonstrated a consistent commitment to active and engaged participation, which I believe merits an Excellent grade. Punctuality and preparedness have been paramount in my approach to each class, ensuring that I am always ready to contribute meaningfully. Furthermore, I have not skipped a single classes.

Even as an introvert, I made a conscious effort to step out of my comfort zone during the initial weeks when everyone was still getting to know each other. In those moments, I took the initiative to start conversations with my more reserved groupmates. I also listened attentively whenever others speak or present. I believe that showing this fundamental respect is crucial in creating a positive learning atmosphere.

Recognizing the value of constructive feedback, I have made it a point to provide meaningful insights to my peers. By doing so, I aim to help them gain a better understanding of both their strengths and areas for improvement. I see this as a collaborative effort to enhance the overall learning experience for everyone. Moreover, I strive to integrate the knowledge and feedbacks gained in class into practical situations whenever possible.

In summary, my consistent attendance, active participation, and dedication to respectful engagement, along with my willingness to step out of my comfort zone, contribute to what I believe is a deserving case for an Excellent grade in participation.

1 comment:

Summary/Reader Response Draft 4

  Electric Vehicles   The electrifying technology behind Electric Vehicles (EVs), specifically Tesla models, have significantly driven t...